Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Button, button, I found all the buttons!

I've finally decided to do a booth at a craft show in April (yay, bravery!) Mind you, it's just at my son's elementary, but there's nothing wrong with starting small. And now I have to fill that booth.



Step stools for kids (check!)


Crazy little flowerpot candleholders (check!)


Notecards and big cards (check!)


Lots of empty space still to fill (yikes!)

I have plenty of ideas, though. The vintage buttons I found at the antique store have inspired me. All the shades of linens and clothing from the 1930s and 40s, some with the old fabric still attached.

More to come! Happy spring!

2 comments:

  1. Go Girl ! Especially love the custom footstools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!!! What a perfect venue to get your feet wet! I need a child so I can do this too:)

    I wanted to thank you for the Last Resort recommendation. We followed your advice and enjoyed a wonderful meal and atmosphere!!!! Made the first night in Athens a very pleasant one.

    ReplyDelete