Friday, January 28, 2011

You must love the little birdies, because you give them this to perch on!

Greetings!
My decor for January is always different, last year it was homes and houses, this year it is little birdies.  One of my favorite blogs is The Graphics Fairy, because she always has such lovely images collected from far and wide, all scanned in for artists and scrapbookers and cardmaking people to use and enjoy! I printed these two pictures on antique grey laid cardstock, for a grand total of $.95 for brand new (old) artwork.

Can't beat that!
Hope you're having a good January - especially if you are up north and buried in snow just now!

http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Sweet!!!! Can't beat that value in artwork :)

    BTW, when we thought we were going to have a girl, we were going to name her Molly. I think it is the most beautiful name. Though I'm not sure either of my sons would be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make me so happy to look at when I walk in the front door.

    Well, I'm glad you like it, even if it won't get usage in your family. : ) I think my mom told me I would have been Michael if a boy, which is pretty funny, since I married one!

    ReplyDelete